One of the most fantastic things about living in a small community is our holiday spirit. If you think San Juan Island is charming, comfortable, and cozy in the summer month, just wait until you experience Friday Harbor during the holiday season. It’s wonderful. We’ve got some great holiday specials and events coming up in the next few weeks and want to share our infections island holiday spirit with you!
Here is a sampling of what’s happening on San Juan Island!
- Friends of Lime Kiln Society Lighthouse - Holiday Celebration, Dec. 15
- Holiday Boat Parade & Santa Ship, Dec. 21
- San Juan Community Theatre - Holiday Festival: A Night of Stars, Dec. 7
- San Juan Community Theatre - San Juan Singers Holiday Concert, Dec. 14-15
- San Juan Community Theatre - The Muppet Christmas Carol in HD, Dec. 22
- The Whale Museum - Holiday Treats & Goodies, Dec. 6
- The Whale Museum – Holiday Stockings, Dec. 13
- WaterWorks Gallery – Amazing Holiday Show, Nov. 30 – Dec. 29
Many of our local lodging partners such as Lakedale Resort , Island Inn at 123 West , and Friday Harbor Househave great off-season specials. And let’s not forget our delicious local cuisine! Check out the San Juan Vineyards, The Bluff Restaurant * Bar * Terrace, and Coho Restaurant.
Brittany Office & Reservations Manager San Juan Safaris